THE READERS

December 28, 2009

hi buddies!!! ouh sorry i couldn't post any entry till now..but to make things better this are some UPDATES bout things I've done and been through for last three days..so here are the updates..

24th Dec 2009

I'm registering for my lab-computer class. We (me,ekin and paxxen) got there early but the Chinese have got there first. seems like they are always earlier. after some pushing and struggling i manage to get myself into Thursday's class which i think my height comes in handy hahaha now i see the privilage of having 168++cm heigh.
then i rush to midvalley to meet hafiz =)) its been long time that we did not meet each other and you should know how i feel at that time..HAPPY.. so the first thing i notice when meeting him is he's hair is longer the last time we met haha obviously he need a haircut..yeah i push him alots so that i can see the "cak-cak" hairstyle again and he refused..aishh
we head back after having "BENTO" a japanese food which i prefered to call as BEN10 cuz i think its easier to be memorise hahaha.. well the veges taste awfull. i don't ever touch the veges but hafiz suceed to finish it all hehe..HEBAT KAN???

i bet that you dont dare to eat the green thingy..




26th Dec 2009

meet hafiz again yippi =)) and coincidencely we wore the same shirt's colour eventough it dont look so obvious but who cares hahaha..we have breakfast then at mamak stall near BB =) i always love to have breakfast with you hunn..I LOVE YOU
we walked alots today..which in turn give aches and pains to my foot.my shoes were adding up the pain and makes my feet turn pale red..but it doesn't matter as long as i walked with him the pains are forgotten..

ilysm



27th Dec 2009

I hope that all my dreams will come true and things goes well as i planned. 27th is the best day ever =))) thank you to all my friends for the birthday wishes and thanx alots to my dear too for the breakfast, movie, McD's prosperety burger that we have..ouh3 and also for the cute little cake..yep it is small but too much enough for the two of us..i think i ate most of the cake hehehe. well its a very happy day that i couldn't stop replaying all that in my mind..recalling every detail i could and trying all my best not to forget it..



ini kek nye...hoho







No comments:

Post a Comment