THE READERS

March 31, 2010

its about april

do you ever felt to write and suddenly when you're excited to start then your mind when blank.all the ideas fly away and vanish..puff!!!just like that..do you???or it just me who experienced this??

p/s: I'm worried i will miss magnet class at 8am tomorrow but i can't sleep yet. *sigh* got a lots of theater practice tomorrow.if I'm not mistaken it will be at 10am,5pm and 9pm (usual practice) and the performance is getting near.wutttt3..ouh April is going to be my busy all day month.no need to mention the thing I'm busy about..i got plans for 4th and 5th April and presentation bout "Putu Wijaya" on Friday or Saturday.the study week will start next week which is on 5th till 11th of April.next on 13th to 28th is EXAM MODE..gosh!!!!the
exam is getting near and i never be ready for such things :| I'm going to be busy till May..-sorry-

bye peeps!!! hahaha..

today's pictures



ketika buat gila di bilik ekin gemop =P

No comments:

Post a Comment